Dessert cake with strawberries and vanilla cream
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the top, put the cocoa in a bowl and pour boiling water, stirring constantly, until smooth, then leave to cool.
Beat the egg whites hard with a pinch of salt. Add half the amount of sugar and mix until you get a glossy meringue, which makes spikes when you remove the blades from the mixer. Rub the yolks with the other half of the sugar until white and creamy. Gradually add the oil, rum essence, then the cooled cocoa composition. Incorporate the flour mixed with the baking powder and, at the end, in 2-3 installments, the meringue.
Pour the composition into a rectangular tray (30x20 cm), lined with baking paper. Put the tray in the oven, over medium heat, for about 40 minutes, until the top becomes firm to the touch. Take it out on a grill and leave it to cool.
For the strawberry cream, wash the strawberries, drain them well, cut them into 2-3 pieces and put them to boil in a bowl with a thick bottom, together with the sugar and starch. Let them boil until the composition thickens, then let them cool.
After the countertop has cooled, put it in a tray lined with baking paper and add the strawberry cream.
For the vanilla cream, mix the yolks with the sugar until they turn white. Add the starch and mix well. Then pour in the warm milk, stirring gently. Put the pot on low heat and stir from time to time, until the composition begins to thicken (without boiling). Set the pot aside and leave to cool, stirring from time to time, so that no pojghita forms. Cover the cream with plastic wrap. In the cooled pudding, incorporate the whipped cream, then add the vanilla essence to taste.
Hydrate the gelatin in 50 ml of water for 10 minutes, then heat it on a steam bath and mix gently until smooth. Let it cool a bit and add it over the vanilla cream.
Pour the vanilla cream over the strawberries, then put the tray in the fridge for an hour.
Meanwhile, clean the strawberries, wash them and cut them in half. Take the cake out of the fridge and place the strawberries over the vanilla cream.
Prepare the jelly according to the instructions on the package. Mix the powder with 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar, add the compote (I used raspberry compote) and put the pot on the fire for a minute, then pour the compote over the strawberries. Let the cake cool for a few hours, then serve.
Vanilla cream cake with sour cream and fruit
This vanilla cream with sour cream is very common on cakes in Germany, cakes that you find under the name of Pudding-Schmand-Kuchen. It is based on a pastry cream, made in most cases with pudding powder instead of starch (pudding powder is made of starch, vanilla flavor and dye), which is mixed with fatter fermented cream, at least 24% fat (Schmand). The result is a light cream that combines very well with fresh fruit or compote. It is important to let this cream cool very well before cutting the cake. It is ideal to do it the day before serving and leave it in the fridge overnight.
I really like this cake. It is creamy and full of fruit. I hope you try it too.
For a tray of approximately 36 * 24cm, we need:
- 250g butter at room temperature
- 170g old cough
- 4 eggs
- 250g flour
- half a sachet of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- half a teaspoon of vanilla powder (or vanilla sugar, vanilla extract)
- 2 sachets of vanilla pudding or 80g starch and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 750ml milk
- 120g old cough
- 2 eggs
- 600g fatter fermented cream (I put with 24% fat) and thicker & # 8222
- Fruits according to preference: I put 1 kg of pears cooked in syrup, 2 peaches also boiled in syrup, ∼200g raspberries, ∼100g blueberries, an uncooked peach
- For the syrup in which I boiled the pears and peaches: 1 liter of water, 250g caster sugar, juice of half a lemon
How I did:
[obi_random_banners align = & # 8221center & # 8221 screen = & # 8221single & # 8221]
I first boiled pears and pears in syrup. For this I cleaned the fruits, cut them in half, took out the seed box, respectively the seeds and boiled them for 10 minutes (mine were quite soft) in the syrup made of water, sugar and lemon juice. If you want, you can add flavors: vanilla, cinnamon, anise, cloves. Then I let them drain and cool.
For Countertops, I heated the oven to 180ºC and greased a 36 * 24cm tray with butter.
I mixed the butter with the sugar until it became creamy, then I added the eggs one by one, mixing after each one until incorporated. At the end I added flour previously mixed with salt, baking powder and vanilla powder (vanilla sugar is added together with sugar, and vanilla extract is added after adding eggs) and I mixed a little to incorporate them.
I put the composition in the tray with a spoon and leveled it. I put the tray in the preheated oven and baked for 15 minutes at 180ºC.
In the meantime I prepared cream. I used vanilla pudding, but you can also use starch, in which case we flavor the cream with vanilla extract or vanilla essence. In one bowl I put the milk on the fire to heat, and in another bowl I put the two sachets of pudding, sugar and eggs and I mixed well with the whisk until the composition is homogenous. I then poured the hot milk in 2 stages over the pudding and eggs composition, stirring further, then I moved the pot on the fire and stirred continuously with the whisk until the cream started to boil and thicken. I took it off the fire and let it cool.
When the cream reached room temperature, I added the cream in several stages, 2-3 tablespoons at a time and stirred to incorporate. An observation: in the recipes I read I did not indicate to cool the cream, but I thought that if I put the cream in the hot cream, it will soften. So I preferred to cool it.
On the baking sheet I put slices of pears and peaches cooked in syrup, then I put the cream and I leveled it. On top I sprinkled raspberries and blueberries and a few slices of peach (I did not like the peach slices because they were hard and they dried when I put the cake in the oven. It is preferable that the stronger fruits be boiled in syrup or use fruit from compote). The fruits can be placed directly on the counter (under the cream) or in the cream or on top of the cream, according to preference.
I put the cake tray back in the oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes.
I let it cool completely, including in the fridge overnight, before cutting it into pieces.
In my opinion, it is a very suitable cake for the weekend, both in summer, when we have fresh fruit, and in winter, when we can use fruit from compote.
500 g of strawberries, 2 eggs, 150 ml of milk, 150 ml of oil, 150 g of sugar, 250 g of flour, 1 sachet of baking powder, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, a vanilla essence
Wash the strawberries and let them drain. Pour the milk, oil, sugar, vanilla essence into a bowl, add the eggs and mix well with a whisk. Mix lightly and add the flour and rain and baking powder until everything is smooth. Pour the mixture into a tray with sharp edges. Place the strawberries on top and place the tray in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. You can do the toothpick test, then take out the strawberry shortcake and let it cool before slicing. Good appetite!
Method of preparation
Strawberry and meringue cake
Mix the sugar with the yolks, add the butter, cream and the rest of the ingredients. You get a
My Halloween cake
We start like this: for a countertop we use: 4 yolks mixed with 4 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons
Cake with vanilla cream, strawberries and whipped cream
Countertop preparation. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. In a tall bowl, mix the egg whites with a little salt until a hard foam is obtained, then add the sugar and vanilla sugar and mix until the sugar melts and a hard foam is formed. Add the yolks one by one to the composition, mix after each yolk added, and at the end gradually add the flour and grated lemon peel. Use the organic unsprayed lemons that you can find at the fruit section in any supermarket, they specified on the label, unsprayed lemons. Mix with a spatula until perfectly incorporated. The obtained dough is poured into a lined tray measuring 25 x 35 cm, lined with baking paper and baked for about 15-20 minutes at 180 °. Leave the countertop to cool in the pan.
Preparation of the cream. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Rub the yolks with the sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. Add over them 200 ml of milk and 60 g of flour and mix well. The rest of the milk is boiled. When the milk starts to boil, add the yolks. Boil the cream over low heat for a few minutes until it thickens and cook the flour, then remove the pot from the heat. The gelatin is hydrated in 100 ml of cold water for about 5-10 minutes and then added to the warm composition. Mix the egg whites separately and add to the pot over the hot cream. Mix everything well until perfectly blended and leave to cool. The egg whites must be incorporated into the hot cream to be scalded as well.
Assembling the cake. Mix the whipped cream until it hardens. Wash the strawberries, remove the stalks and cut them in half. Spread the vanilla cream evenly over the counter and arrange the strawberry slices on top of the cream.
Sprinkle whipped cream over the strawberries. The cake is kept in the fridge for about 2-3 hours to gelatin and cream.
Raspberry cake with vanilla cream
300 ml milk
150 ml sour cream
10 ml vanilla essence
50 grams of butter
50 grams of raspberry jam
How to prepare the cake with raspberries and vanilla cream
In a bowl boil the milk with sour cream. In a bowl, mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla. Gradually add the milk composition. Leave on the fire for 5 minutes, until the cream begins to harden.
Add the butter and stir until it melts. Transfer the cream to a bowl, cover with cling film and allow to cool.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Spread a sheet of dough in a pan and grease with half the amount of raspberry jam. Pour the cream and grease with the rest of the genre. Place the second sheet of dough on top.
Put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes. Then let it cool and refrigerate for 4 hours.
How to serve the cake with raspberries and vanilla cream
Raspberry cake with vanilla cream is served with powdered sugar on top.
This mille-feuille recipe belongs to Gordon Ramsay. Although you may find the strawberry-basil combination strange, I guarantee that the two tastes combine perfectly.
1. Preheat the oven to 180-200 (maximum) degrees Celsius. On a surface lined with flour, and sprinkled with a little powdered sugar, spread the first puff pastry and in a rectangle of 28x30 cm. Prepare a sheet of paper for baking, and with the help of the twister put the sheet on the baking paper. Sprinkle with sugar. Do the same with the next sheet of puff pastry, put a baking sheet on top of the first, put the second sheet on top, sprinkle with sugar, and do the same for the last sheet.
2. On top of the last sheet of puff pastry, place a sheet of baking paper and a weight on top (a ceramic lid or something heat-resistant). Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the sheets are crispy and golden. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
3. The liquid cream must be cold, from the fridge, to beat it together with 3 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla bean seeds. Mix until the mixture does not flow if you turn the bowl upside down.
4. Wash and clean the strawberries, leave a few aside for garnish, and cut the rest into 3 or even 4 pieces. Season them with basil and integrate them into whipped cream. Add a few drops of lemon juice and mix well until the contents are smooth. Put in the fridge to cool.
5. After the puff pastry has cooled completely, adjust its edges to be equal rectangles, and then actually start assembling the dessert. On a sheet of puff pastry place half of the cream mixed with strawberries (or you can leave the strawberries separately and put the cream on top) and level and press with a spoon. Place the next sheet of dough, put the remaining cream, melt the white chocolate, sprinkle and place the last sheet. Melt the other half of the amount of white chocolate, pour it over the last sheet and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Level the cream on the edges so that the mille-feuille looks neat.
Tips for preparing mille-feuille:
1. The rectangles in the puff pastry and cream can be prepared one night before preparing the cake. If you choose this, do not add the basil to the cream until before assembling the dessert. Also, keep the puff pastry wrapped in foil so as not to take various flavors from the refrigerator.
2. Do not throw away the vanilla pod after using the seeds. Put them in a tightly closed container with caster sugar to make your own vanilla sugar.
Leave to rest for 2 hours before serving. Next to the strawberry mille-feuille you can serve a simple strawberry salad with basil.