Appetizer with polenta
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the polenta I boiled water and wine together with a little salt. When it started to boil, I gradually added corn flour and mixed it well so that no lumps formed. I let it boil over low heat. When the polenta was boiled, I turned it over on a plate greased with a little olive oil.
I cut the onion and the mushrooms into small pieces, I cut the leeks into slices. I fried the vegetables in a little olive oil.
From the polenta I cut the rounds and squares.
I placed a little chopped cheese on each piece of polenta
Then I put mushrooms, onions and leeks.
I added whole or sliced cherry tomatoes.
I put it in the hot oven at 220 degrees Celsius and let it bake for 10-12 minutes.
Sensational aperitif for the festive meal!
What appetizers you will have on the New Year's table you have to choose, but today's recipe deserves to be included in the menu. You will definitely love this delicate and very tasty appetizer! The recipe is very simple, you need herring, beets and cream cheese, prepare the beet dough and put everything in the oven.
& # 8211 1 boiled beetroot (250 gr)
& # 8211 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the filling:
& # 8211 200 gr of herring fillet
& # 8211 300 gr of cream cheese
& # 8211 3 medium pickled cucumbers
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pass the beets through the small grater, add the yolks, salt, oil and mix.
2. Stir in the flour and mix again.
3. Beat the egg whites until frothy, add sugar and continue to mix until you get firm tips.
4. Gradually incorporate the egg whites into the beet composition and mix carefully with the spatula.
5. Grease the tray lined with baking paper with oil, pour the dough and distribute it evenly.
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
7. Mix the cream cheese with chopped dill and cucumbers through a small grater.
8. Cover the top with cream, add pieces of fillet on one edge and roll a roll.
9. Wrap the roll in baking paper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
This aperitif roll will win over all the guests! No need to think about what to prepare for the holiday meal. Simply take and complete your New Year's Eve menu!
Appetizer check with everything
The appetizer check is very popular with us. In addition, handy ingredients are used, all kinds of & # 8222s leftovers & # 8221 from the fridge. Muffins can be made from the same composition. Both are served plain or with sweet or hot ketchup as preferred.
Ingredient: 100 g flour, 3 eggs, 100 g black and green olives, 200 g salami and sausage, 70 g cow's milk, 100 ml milk, 1/2 red pepper, 2 tablespoons oil, 50 g cheese, 1/2 sachet with baking powder, salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation: In a bowl, mix the eggs, add the milk and the whipped cream on a small grater and mix well. Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and incorporate it into the egg mixture with a spatula in light movements.
Over the resulting composition put sliced olives, diced salami and sausage, finely chopped red pepper
grated cheese, salt, oil and pepper to taste.
Mix slowly until all ingredients are incorporated.
Wallpaper a cake form with baking paper and pour the composition. Grease with a little beaten egg, for color.
Bake over medium heat until golden and pass the toothpick test.
Allow to cool slightly and then remove from the pan
An appetizer with everything that can be served both hot and cold, is excellent.
Make a slightly softer polenta and let it cool a bit.
Cut the sausage into cubes and fry. In a thicker tray put a little oil (left over from the fried sausage), then a layer of polenta, cheese and pieces of sausage.
Repeat the operation, and put beaten eggs with sour cream and salt on top.
Put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. We like it well browned :)
We serve polenta in hot beds!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Appetizers tender and fluffy appetizers of small meatballs minced meat
Appetizers tender and fluffy appetizers of small meatballs minced meat. How to make the best pork, chicken or beef meatballs? The recipe for mini meatballs for party or Swedish buffet. Small balls of minced meat with garlic and spices. Recipes with minced pork, chicken or mixed with beef. Tasty meatball recipes.
These appetizer meatballs are very popular with Romanians and can be found on their festive tables. Successful mini meatballs are tender, tasty, fragrant, beautifully shaped, small (with a diameter of max. 3 cm) and with a uniform golden-reddish color.
Most of the time, these appetizer meatballs are served on assorted appetizer trays along with sausages, cheeses, rolls and breaded schnitzels. I leave you with several festive appetizer recipes at the end or Swedish buffet.
Aperitif with Mamaliguta and Hribi
- Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Bring water to a boil and add salt. - When the water boils, add the malai 'in the rain', stirring continuously (to avoid lumps).
Boil the polenta for 10 minutes (until it is well cooked). The hot polenta is poured into a tray / bowl made of heat-resistant glass previously rinsed with cold water (choose the size of the tray / bowl depending on the height you want the pieces of polenta cut at the end). Allow the polenta to cool in the pan at room temperature.
- Drain the mushrooms and then cut the pieces. Excess water is removed with the help of absorbent kitchen napkins.
- Cut the bell pepper into cubes
- Cut the garlic into thin slices.
- Cut the polenta pieces according to your preferences (I used a round shape with a diameter of 7 cm that I rinsed beforehand with cold water).
- Place on the grill the mixture made of vegetable oil for wok (sunflower oil, walnut oil, sesame oil, with ginger and garlic) and sunflower oil with Chipotle pepper (excess oil is removed with a kitchen napkin absorbing). Place the previously prepared pieces of polenta on the grill and let them heat up until they brown a little on the surface.
- Meanwhile, fry the garlic in a pan with wok oil.
- Add the mushrooms, stirring gently with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chopped bell pepper, stirring constantly.
- Season the mixture, preferably with salt, a mixture of white, green and black pepper.
- The prepared composition and the pieces of polenta on the grill must be prepared at the same time so that they can be served hot.
- The composition is added according to preference to the surface of the polenta pieces.
- Optionally, add to the surface 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of tomato paste and chopped dill leaves for decoration.
0.5 kg corn 1.5 L water salt a cube butter 100 g Telemea cheese 200 g sour cream
1. Boil water with a generous pinch of salt and cornstarch.
2. When the water boils well, pour the corn in the rain, little by little, and with the dominant hand, stir continuously from the moment you start adding the corn.
3. When the polenta starts to thicken, turn on low to medium and continue to stir constantly for another 8-9 minutes.
4. Add the butter and mix for another minute, or until the butter is completely melted and distributed.
5. Pour the polenta on a plate and, from place to place, stick a slice of Telemea cheese in it.
6. Leave the polenta covered for 5 minutes, then serve with sour cream.
How to make fried polenta
know how to make fried polenta? There are slices of cold polenta, fried on the stove or in a pan, a simple and tasty recipe. They are wonderful for breakfast or any meal, it's an idea to recycle cold polenta.
When I was a kid and I went on vacation to my grandparents, fried breast it was Grandpa's morning snack. They would wake up at 3-4 in the morning and in the winter they would light the fire in the house, give water and food to the animals, then the grandfather would make the "morning cake" # 2-385. a glass of brandy and breakfast ready & # 128578 Sometimes he would break an onion with his fist, and eat pieces of polenta with onions spread in salt. Or in the summer, he would take out a bowl of pickles or cabbage from the cellar and eat fried polenta with cabbage or pickles, or with a handful of olives.
Does it still make sense to tell you that he lived 90 years?
The truth is that I like it too and often I only eat a slice of fried, plain polenta. That crust is slightly crunchy and the core is soft, well garliced, spicy & hellip. God, beat any steak:)
It happened to me once that unannounced guests came to me, exactly on Sunday. If you remember, on Sunday it was closed everywhere, there was absolutely nothing to be found. I didn't know what to do, what to prepare at the table. I had some cold polenta and some sarmale, more cabbage cut at the bottom of the pan than sarmale. Offfff.
I quickly cut the polenta and fried it, rubbed it well with garlic and put in plates 2 slices of polenta on which I placed a lot of cabbage and a wire & # 128578 I put the cabbage in the oven about 1 hour before , to be of good quality, and I don't make small sarmales, but large ones. So I saved my honorable cheek, my guests were very excited.
For the aperitif, I had opened some jars of zacusca. & # 128578 A smart housewife can handle any situation, right?
Salmon bruschettas are an appetizer much appreciated by fish lovers and not only by them, they are made quickly and with only a few ingredients. I always prepare them when guests are announced, for holidays or even on Friday evenings when together with a glass of white wine we are talking about a family story.
Delicious appetizer with polenta
Do you want to greet your guests with a unique aperitif, which will remain in the traditional tone? We recommend a delicious polenta recipe with sausages and mozzarella. It is delicious and easy to prepare.
Ingredients for polenta appetizer:
- 8 slices of polenta
- 200 g tomatoes
- 250 g of favorite sausages
- 150 g fresh mushrooms
- 1 cane mozzarella
How to prepare the appetizer with polenta:
First prepare the polenta, let it cool a bit and then cut it into circles with a special shape. Put these finely chopped red circles over them and put them in the oven again for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the sausages and mushrooms in a frying pan with hot oil for about 8 minutes.
Remove the polenta from the oven and sprinkle mozzarella over it. Then put over the polenta and the mixture of sausages and mushrooms.
How to serve the appetizer with polenta:
The appetizer with polenta is served at room temperature, sprinkled with greens.