South-of-the-Border Coleslaw with Cilantro and Jalapeño
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (from about 1/2 large head)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño chili, seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
Combine cabbage, bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeño in large bowl; toss to blend. Whisk oil, lime juice, and cumin in small bowl to blend. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Toss before serving.