Curry-Spiced Bloody Marys
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 10 cups tomato juice (preferably organic)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 2 teaspoons (or more) fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Celery sticks (for garnish)
Combine first 6 ingredients in large pitcher. Whisk in 2 teaspoons sea salt and pepper. Season with more salt, if desired. Cover; chill. DO AHEAD Can be made 8 hours ahead. Keep chilled. Whisk before serving.
Fill tall glasses with ice. Pour in Bloody Mary mixture. Garnish with celery sticks.