Mixed Greens with Bacon and Herbs
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 8 bacon slices, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups (packed) coarsely chopped escarole (from 1 head)
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed baby greens (about 8 cups)
- 4 green onions, chopped (white and pale green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Cook bacon in heavy large skillet until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
Toss escarole, mixed greens, onions, basil, cilantro, and tarragon in large bowl. Add oil; toss. Add vinegar; toss. Season salad with salt and pepper. Divide among 6 plates. Sprinkle with bacon and serve.